Top 10 Chicken Recipes
PUBLISHED: 16:45 10 October 2013 | UPDATED: 17:26 10 October 2013
Not only is chicken a quick and easy week night dinner, but its low fat content makes it as healthy as it is delicious.
We’ve trawled through our Recipes section of Herefordshire Life to find our Top 10 Chicken Recipes, easy enough to make for dinner with the family but impressive enough to serve up at your next dinner party.
Click on any of the recipe links below to be taken through to the full recipe page.
1. Pot-roast chicken with cider & apples recipe
2. Saffron braised chicken with peas, celery, almonds and garlic recipe
3. Sweet and sour chicken recipe
4. Chicken baked with shallots, olives and thyme recipe
5. Chicken and tenderstem broccoli casserole with herby cheddar dumplings recipe
6. Champagne, chicken and asparagus pie recipe
7. Coronation chicken recipe
8. British asparagus, quinoa and smoked chicken salad recipe
9. Chicken tagine with a dates and a giant couscous salad recipe
10. Chicken and prawn paella with golden vegetable rice recipe
If you try one of these recipes for dinner this week, make sure to post your photos of your meal to the Herefordshire Life Twitter or Facebook pages.