Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life Ladies' Day at Hereford Racecourse
PUBLISHED: 01:16 25 April 2012 | UPDATED: 21:18 20 February 2013
Join us for the Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life Ladies Day at Hereford Racecourse
Ladies Day on Sunday, June 24 is one of the most popular and glamorous events in the Hereford Racecourse calendar. Sponsored by Herefordshire and Wye Valley Life magazine, it is a chance for ladies to dress up, and this year the best dressed lady will receive a gift bag worth around 500, while the most extravagant hat will also win a prize.
The day will raise money for the Haven breast cancer support centre in Hereford and Robocap, which provides robotics-assisted surgery for men with prostate cancer the two charities to be supported by mayor elect of Hereford Brian Wilcox during his year in office.
Gates open at 12.30pm, with the first race at 2.20pm, and the last race at 5.20pm. There will be music from The Bill Bailey Jazz Band and a charity auction in the VIP marquee.
WIN A PRIZE THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY!
Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life Ladies Day at Hereford Racecourse is offering readers an exclusive experience to remember. One lucky winner will enjoy Ladies Day at the races with all of these fantastic prizes:
- VIP hospitality in the marquee for four people toinclude champagne, canaps and lunch
- The chance to visit the parade ring and judge thebest turned-out horse in the Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life-sponsoredrace and present the prizes to the groom, owner and jockey
- Enjoy champagne alongside the winning party
- Join in the judging of the best-dressed lady competition and most extravagant hat
- Annual subscription to Herefordshire & Wye Valley Life
There are also five pairs of entrance tickets for runners-up
For your chance to win this fantastic prize package or a pair of entrance tickets see page 133 of the May issue.